Cucumber cocktails are my absolute favorite, especially in the spring and summer. And while I normally go for Hendricks concoctions, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Crop Organic Vodka last weekend and loved it. This is such a simple vodka cocktail recipe, but it feels more special than a regular V&T.
Cucumber Cocktail Recipe:
1. Muddle cucumber and mint leaves (no need to go crazy here — just break them up enough to get extra flavor and juices)
2. Add in Crop Cucumber Vodka
3. Shake with ice
4. Pour into a pretty glass over ice
5. Add in soda water for fizz — as much or as little as you’d like!
6. Garnish with a slice of cucumber on the rim of the glass and some extra mint leaves